Sunday, February 12, 2017

NEW PRODUCTS FOR FEBRUARY

Hi everyone, I've been flat out since I was last here and loving every minute of it.   I have been sewing and crocheting with every spare minute as I have a couple of markets booked in over the next couple of months.

NEW PRODUCTS

ORGANIC REUSABLE TEABAGS

Made with 100% organic muslin, organic twine for the closure and sewn together with organic cotton.




More cute charms to come.

NEW ESSENTIAL OIL DIFFUSER BRACELETS

These bracelets are the perfect accessory, providing ongoing therapy when used with 100% pure essential oils.
Simply place 2 to 3 drops of essential oil of your choice onto the black lava beads and breathe in the heavenly scent.










UNPAPER TOWEL

My new style Unpaper Towel now come with KAM snaps and 100% coloured toweling as backing.



It's been a long photo heavy post, thanks for sticking with me.

xxSue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love reading your comments and if I don't reply to all of them, please know I appreciate every one.
Have a lovely day :)